The image of Wonder Woman is NOT my image. I found her on Google. Not sure who is the artist, whoever it is, they are amazing. :-) It was already colored in as well. This was just a quick card I put together for one of my girlfriends that I work with. She is always working her rear end off, and doing more and more. I was joking with her that she must be wonder woman, I then saw this image and just had to make a card out of it for her! Something to make her smile, when her day sucks. I printed up the image on some off white cardstock, then attached it with double sided tape to black cardstock. I used some scrap paper I had that I thought went well with it, added some black see through ribbon, a couple stars, and a couple metal embellishments. The image and black paper were attached using foam tape, to give the card some dimension. The rest was secured using double sided tape. Quick and easy card. :-)
This card was made for a young man that I've never actually met. The young mans diagnosis is not a good one. He made a request to the public in our state, to receive birthday cards, LOTS of them for his birthday next month. Being that I don't actually know the young man, I just kinda had to guess what he would like. I figured motorcycles?? Doesn't all young men like motorcycles? I found the image on Google, printed it out on white cardstock. Cut it to size, and cut a piece of black card stock a little bit larger to put behind it. I attached it with foam tape. I colored it with Metallic Gel Pens. The Happy Birthday Sentiment is from a stamp. I stamped the saying then heat embossed it with white embossing powder, onto black cardstock. I cut it out using a pair of difficult to use scissors. I have no idea what they are called? They came in a bag, with about a dozen different ones, all of which are difficult to cut with. I have had them for probably about ten years thou...

Comments
Post a Comment