Skip to main content

Gorjuss Just For You Card


This card I made for a friend for her birthday. The beautiful image is one of my Gorjuss stamps, this one is Gorjuss Tweed Rubber Stamp - Waiting, and you can find it here http://www.markerpop.com/catalog/gorjuss-tweed-rubber-stamp-waiting.html . I stamped her on white cardstock, and cut it to size. I then attached it to tan cardstock, and cut it a little bigger than the white. I colored the Gorjuss image with colored pencils. I used a white gel pen to add some light to her dark hair. The paper was from my scrap pile. The flower I cut using a flower design I found on the Silhouette store, and cut it with my Silhouette cameo. I secured the flower together with glue. The rest of the card I used double sided tape.  The center of the flower is a decorative pearl and below that is a butterfly. I purchased them both from Michaels. The wide white ribbon I purchased a long time ago from Walmart. The "just for you sentiment" is from an old stamp I had, but don't remember where I got it from? This was one of the first cards I made using Gojuss stamps. Now onto the sad part of this card. As I stated at the beginning this card was for a friends birthday. This card however was a victim to the United States Postal Service. She is lost, and has been for over a month. :-(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male Birthday Card

This card was made for a young man that I've never actually met. The young mans diagnosis is not a good one. He made a request to the public in our state, to receive birthday cards, LOTS of them for his birthday next month. Being that I don't actually know the young man, I just kinda had to guess what he would like. I figured motorcycles?? Doesn't all young men like motorcycles? I found the image on Google, printed it out on white cardstock. Cut it to size, and cut a piece of black card stock a little bit larger to put behind it. I attached it with foam tape. I colored it with Metallic Gel Pens. The Happy Birthday Sentiment is from a stamp. I stamped the saying then heat embossed it with white embossing powder, onto black cardstock. I cut it out using a pair of difficult to use scissors. I have no idea what they are called? They came in a bag, with about a dozen different ones, all of which are difficult to cut with. I have had them for probably about ten years thou...

No Worries Card

So shark week is coming to an end. It is something that myself and husband watch every year, and thoroughly enjoy. I found the above image on Pinterest and decided it would make a GREAT card to celebrate the end of shark week. I colored her in with Copics, Blick Studio Markers, and Gel Pens. I cut her out with a die I purchased from Wish.com, the flower is also a die from Wish.com. The papers, and sentiment came from Coastal Premium Stack cardstock. This is a beautiful pad of cardstock that I highly recommend. I purchased it at Michaels.  Copics were used on skin- E000, E00, E93 Happy Crafting ~Chantel~

Just For You Card - Santoro Gorjuss Stamps

This is another of my Santoro Gorjuss Stamps. I believe it is the Gave You My Heart, but I can't find the box it came in, so I'm not 100% sure, sorry. I just LOVE these Gorjuss stamps, they are adorable!!! I have tried many different ways of coloring them in, this one I used colored pencils. After I had her colored in, I cut her out by hand (razor blade). I attached her using foam tape, to give her more dimension.  I used scrap papers from my pile for the remainder of the card. For the sentiment I stamped it, then used gold embossing powder, and heat set it. I cut it out by hand as well (I didn't yet own a die cutter). I also used foam tape on the sentiment. The decorative papers I attached with double sided tape. I then finished it off with a thin piece of satin ribbon, and tied it in a bow. (Yea my bows need work) :-( Happy Crafting All! ~Chantel